Careers at Glacier West Self Storage
At Glacier West Self Storage, we’re always looking for thinkers and problem solvers to join our growing team. If you take satisfaction from helping others and want to work in an environment where you’ll be treated with respect and kindness, we want to meet you. Glacier West Self Storage offers excellent self-storage solutions as well as a great work environment rich with cooperation and mutual respect.
Exciting Careers and a Place to Grow
We offer growth, benefits and a great culture within a collaborative and supportive group of top industry professionals committed to helping you get where you want to be.
If you are interested in working at us, send your resume to email@example.com.
Relief Manager - Vashon Island, WA
ROLE: The role of a Relief Manager is to learn Glacier West store operations and develop the knowledge, skills, and competency level necessary to manage day-to-day store business and achieve store goals.
Through on-the-job training, coaching, classroom training, and other assigned learning activities, the Manager In Training will support the Store Manager, Assistant Manager in achieving store goals and while learning the skills needed to manage a store independently. Decisions and actions are based upon our commitment to high standards of customer service and an environment of accomplishment, pride and well-being for our Team Members.
Core Job Competencies:
- Is dedicated to surpassing external and internal customer expectations.
- Fully understands customers’ needs and expectations.
- Sells Glacier West features, benefits and competitive advantages in a customer-centered way; presents self and other store personnel as a unique competitive advantage.
- Learns the principles of retail sales and merchandising.
- Sells related storage products and services such as retail, truck rental, full service moving, and pack and load.
- Develops proficiency in using the store computer system, completing all required on-line and classroom training.
- Understands and works according to the business plan, goals, and action steps at each store worked; knows the performance expectations (including occupancy goals, insurance penetration, retail sales expectations, etc.) and is familiar with district goals.
- Answers the phone promptly; contributes to the achievement of targeted rental volume and ancillary product sales goals.
- Totals purchases, figures sales, count change, and figures discounts accurately.
- Solves business problems using percentages, decimals, and fractions.
- Makes scheduled calls to customers as a service reminder to make payments.
- Processes invoices, late letters, and certified mailings within the established collections timeline.
- Learns basic office financials including petty cash fund, reconciling common banking transactions and handling bank deposits.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glacier West Self Storage is seeking Property Manager to fill a full position. Entry-level Management position. Seeking career-minded candidates with excellent customer service experience and willingness to learn. Multiple locations available, inquire within: email@example.com
- Handles day to day operations of the facility.
- Provides excellent customer service experience.
- Manages staff.
- Answers calls and emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Performs daily site checks.
- Assisting customers seeking storage units.
- Collecting and processing payments.
- Contacting delinquent occupants.
- Performing daily and weekly reports, marketing, surveys, inventory, cleaning and maintenance.
- Property Inspections.
- Reports to Regional Manager.
- Management, Customer Service, Sale experience preferred.
- Self-Storage experience is a plus but willing to train.
- Proficient in Outlook, online property management software.
- Light cleaning and maintenance experience.
- Travel required between locations.
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days.
- Vacation and Sick time after 90 days.
- Growing company with advancement opportunities.
Email Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org